Brisbane CBD Indoor Paintball FacilityMeans All Weather ActionBook Now
Fun, Action PackedCorporate Team Building DayBook Your Function
Real Special Ops ExperienceRight in Brisbane's CBDBook Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions about Spec Ops Paintball? See here for a list of frequently asked questions! If your question isn’t answered below, feel free to contact us for more information.
What is the minimum age to play paintball in Queensland?
- Queensland laws state that the minimum age to play paintball is 15 years old. Players must have turn 15 years on the day they play. There are no exceptions to this law. All players are required to sign a waiver before they play. All players under the age of 18 must have a consenting adult sign their waiver/s. Download a copy of our waiver HERE!
Do I need to show photo ID each time I play Spec Ops Paintball?
- Yes. Acceptable forms of ID are driver’s license, 18+ card, school ID, or passport. Your ID will be held until the end of the session, when all the equipment has been returned.
Do I need to pay a booking fee?
- Yes. To secure your booking, we require a booking fee of $25 per person. This payment will offset the Recruit Package. Upon arrival, each player can just pay the difference to upgrade their package if they so choose to. Payment can be made through PayPal, Credit card or EFT Transfer. Please note that the booking fee is non-refundable, and not transferable for paintballs or credit.
Can I walk in and join a group?
- If we have an existing session running, and there is availability, you’re more than welcome to walk in and join that group. Just give us a call to check for session times and availability. You can reach us on 07 3839 5134 or via email HERE! However, we always recommend you book in advance as we cannot guarantee a spot without payment of the booking fee.
How many players do I need in a group to play?
- A minimum of 6 players (10 players if under 18 years old) is required to run a session if we have no other existing bookings. For a private booking, you need a minimum number of 20 players during the weekdays (Monday to Friday) and 35 players on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
What happens if not all of my group turn up? Can I get I get a refund or transfer the credit for paintballs?
- The booking fee is non-refundable and not transferable for paintballs or credit. As we only allow a limited number of players per session, the booking fee secures your spot.
Can I bring my own paintball marker and gear?
- Private markers are allowed. However, markers are not permitted to be on ramping and to be set on single shot only. Each marker will be chronograph prior to the session to ensure safety limits are met. Please also bring your Firearms Licence on the day.
- You can wear your own gear and paintball mask. Safety supervisors will check your facemask prior to ensure it meets safety standards.
- Only paintballs purchased from Spec Ops Paintball may be used on the field
What happens on the day?
- Arrival time is ONE hour before the session starts.
- On arrival, you will need to fill in a registration/waiver. You can save time by downloading and printing it off beforehand. You will then be fitted out with all the gear depending on your package.
- You will receive a compulsory safety briefing each time you play.
- Each team will receive a scenario briefing based on the type of game you are going to play.
- Each session is 2 hours long, however each game can last between 5min to 15min, depending on how the game scenario plays out.
- Some games might be played with adjusted lighting or no light.
What should I bring with me on the day?
- Photo ID.
- Signed Registration & Waiver form (you are also welcome to just fill one out on the day)
- Players should wear light, comfortable clothing.
- Enclosed footwear is compulsory.
Is there anywhere to store my valuables?
- We have lockers available. A $5 deposit is required. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the key and lock.
Can we bring alcohol?
- No alcohol or other intoxicating substances are permitted on site. Any players who have been drinking or using illegal substances will be excluded from the games and will be asked to leave the premises.
Will the paint wash out?
- The paintballs are water-soluble and should wash away with water. However, please don’t wear anything you wouldn’t want to get stained just in case it doesn’t!
Does it hurt getting hit by a paintball?
- Sometimes! When a player gets hit, it usually feels like a slight sting that will quickly fade – similar to a firm flick on the arm. However, it can cause bruising depending on the speed of the ball, the distance the ball travels, and where on your body the ball has hit.
- All players have the option to wear additional protective gear.
How many paintballs will I use?
- This depends on how trigger-happy you are! It’s entirely up to each person how many paintballs they want to use. You can purchase extra paintballs at any time throughout the session
- On average each person uses between 400 to 700 paintballs per session.