Are you tired of not being the best in your squad? Do you want to learn how to combat your friends in multiple different paintball environments? Are you ready to think tactically and fire effectively? Do you want to improve your fitness and tactical abilities? Come join us on Combat Training Thursdays.
You’ll spend one hour on our Combat Training Thursday’s learning technical combat techniques from a Special Forces Commando. You’ll learn how to tactically engage your threats efficiently - through windows and doors, suppressing multiple threats while closing in with the enemy using minimal rounds.
Then it’s time to test your skills - in a realistic one-shot kill warfare scenario. Spend 1.5 hours where you’ll effectively improve your leadership, teamwork and combat skills. We will use real-life combat experience to transform you into a tactical urban assaulter.
If you want to be the best, come train with the best. Combat shooting Thursday is suitable for all people of all experience levels (age 15 and over). Experience what real combat is.
- Spec Ops Paintball members only (membership is free - you can sign up online or when you attend the evening)
- 1 hour of combat training followed by 1.5 hours of tactical gameplay
- Singles, couples and groups welcome
- Thursdays 6-9pm
- All experience levels
- $60 per person and includes:
- All gear hire: anti-fog mask, flight suit, hardcover gloves, knee pads, tactical plate carrier
- 300 rounds of paintballs
- $15/100 paintballs subsequently
- Unlimited gas refills
- Places are limited and subject to availability
- Hosted fortnightly (enquire for dates)