Why give a Spec Ops gift voucher?
There’s nothing like a Spec Ops Paintball experience. It’s the ultimate gift for adrenaline junkies or anyone who’d rather cut loose on a paintball field than get another pair of socks!
When you give a Spec Ops gift voucher to a lucky recipient, you’re giving them:
- A memory that will last a lifetime
- An out-of-the-box, personal present
- An experience rather than another material ‘thing’
- A social and fun interaction with friends or strangers
- The opportunity to feel what it’s like to be immersed in a combat zone
- The chance to partake in 1stperson gameplay in real life for the gaming enthusiast
For Christmas, bucks and hens nights or any other occasions, give the gift of exhilarating paintball fun!
Remember, players must be 15 years or older on the day of play – it’s a great rite of passage for the newly minted 15 year olds.
What sort of vouchers can I get?
Uniquely packaged as a specially coded dog tag. To purchase the Dog tags select ‘By Post’ below.
Dog tag gift vouchers will incur an postage fee of $10. Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery. Express postage available for $15.
Alternatively, you can purchase an E-voucher for any package of your choosing. This will be emailed to you upon purchase. This is a good option if you need a gift ASAP.
Terms and conditions:
- If a player has more than one gift voucher, they may be redeemed together or separately
- Gift vouchers are valid for only one use
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no credit or change will be given on any unused portion of the voucher
- Bookings are essential. Please let us know when making the booking that you will be redeeming the gift voucher so that you don’t incur a booking fee.
- Any cancellation of bookings must be made 48 hours prior to booking, or the gift voucher will be considered redeemed
- All effort will be made to accommodate booking date and session times, however they are subject to availability at the time of booking
- All gift vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase
- Treat your voucher like cash. Lost or stolen gift vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- The bearer of the gift voucher will be taken to be the owner of the gift voucher
If you have any questions about gift vouchers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org