New and Improved: Vikings Membership package
The team at Spec Ops Paintball have put together a brand new deal for our VIP players.
Vikings are in an elite unit of their own, with member’s-only access to a whole other level of bonuses.
Arm yourself with this epic membership deal, and you’ll be prepared for battle against any enemy, any time!
Here’s what’s included:
- 10% discount on paintballs, every time
- Paintball banking rights – buy in bulk and stockpile excess for next time (this comes down to $14.40 / 100 paintballs when purchased in bulk!)
- Birthday Bonus:
- Get the Corporal Package FREE in your birthday month (valued at $45)
- Bring 10+ friends and get 1000 free paintballs (valued at $180)
- Bring 20+ friends and get 2000 free paintballs (valued at $320)
- Letter pre-loaded with all the details you need when applying for a gun license
- 50% discount on unlimited gas refills for players with personal markers
- Exclusive access to our Commando Tactical Training (CCT) course
- Admission into member’s only session to play with the grown-ups
- Advance intel on our major comp and sweetest deals
- Priority booking privileges for all paintball tournaments plus discounts on fees
- Complimentary Spec Ops Paintball bottle opener for post-battle brewskis
- Personalized dog tags with your call sign!
All this for just $180/year
One year of premium access, to revel in the glory of Spec Ops paintball, Viking-style!
*Please see terms and conditions for further details
Register New Account
Terms & Conditions
Members must accept and agree to the following terms and conditions in order to be granted membership. (Spec Ops Paintball shall herein be referred to as ‘SOP’)
- All applicants must be aged 15 years or older. Applicants who are below 18 years old are required to seek parental consent before signing up for SOP membership
- A SOP membership fee of $180 is applicable. Once purchased, memberships are non-refundable
- Memberships are valid for exactly 12 months from the sign-up date
- Members who do not wish to renew their SOP membership before the expiry date will be required to submit a new application
- All paintballs purchased at SOP can only be used at SOP
- * Paintballs can only be ‘banked’ in lots of 100 paintballs
- * All ‘banked’ paintballs MUST remain at SOP. They are not allowed off the premises
- * All ‘banked’ paintballs can only be used for said member and cannot be shared with non-members. Members caught sharing paintballs with non-members can have their membership revoked and terminated. The term ‘non-members’ refers to players who have not signed up to be a SOP member
- * Paintballs are not transferrable for cash or credit. Once purchased, paintballs are non-refundable
- SOP reserves the right to refuse any SOP membership application
- SOP reserves the right to terminate any member without prior notice should there be a termination of licensing, cessation of land lease or any other matters that cause the paintball field to cease operation. SOP will not be responsible for loss or financial damages incurred
- SOP reserves the right to amend, add or remove any terms, conditions or rates without prior notification of members
- In regards to the letter of application for a gun license: When applying for a weapons license, a letter confirming your membership at a paintball facility can be submitted as a supporting document to your application. This does not guarantee that your application will be accepted, and SOP takes no responsibility for the granting or refusal of a weapons license.